Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 400 catchy restaurant slogans & taglines & ideas (full list + guide) + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Restaurant Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your restaurant?
You can generate hundreds of restaurant slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Our burgers are waiting for you.
- Hasty and tasty!
- The 3 P’s — pizza, pasta, and pastries!
- You are in good tentacles
- Expensive but the best
- What can we get you?
- A tasty burger is what you deserve
- Food ‘n Roll
- Crazy food
- We’re on a roll
- Veggie heaven
- It’s better here
- Food with attitude
- Paradise on your plate
- A taste of Baja.
- The perfect pasta
- Head for the Border
- Welcome to home of taste
- If you’re gonna go, go all out
- Food that gets you going.
- Never fear, we’ve got burgers and beer!
- Foodies welcome
- The magic grill
- Whatever the question, sushi is the answer.
- Good time, Great taste
- Fresh is best
- Eat healthy, live better
- We’ve got something for everyone.
- The green cuisine
- Only for foodies
- Experience the great food
- From the pan into the fire
- Live the eat clean dream
- It is never too spicy
- Focus on the food
- Char-grilled and flavor-filled
- Obsessed with oregano!
- We saved you a seat!
- Fish & cheap
- Refill your tank
- Come sit with us!
- We’re always in the mood for food
- Where food speaks with your palate
- Keen on quinoa, sweet on sweet potatoes.
- Good food and great vibes.
- Cool food
- Choose and taste to your place
- You can’t it eat just one
- The light oily delicacies
- Eat with your hands
- Hungry? Eat healthy!
- We speak the good food language
- Eat good, do good
- The smartfood
- We love spicy
- Rain or shine, it’s time to dine
- Perfectly light in every bite
- Simply green
- Fresh in a flash
- The luxury street food
- Just like Nonna used to make
- Spicy like your friend
- For hungry people
- Food from the heaven.
- Fuel for your life
- Live. Laugh. Linguine.
- Rock and roe.
- Great service, great sushi
- Flipping burgers and proud of it!
- You deserve it!
- The perfect burger
- The secret ingredient is always cheese
- Holy mole!
- We like to eat well
- Why be sad in a world that has tacos?
- The food that lengthens life
- The light diet food
- Best Food for Fast Times
- Hecho en Mexico
- The best or nothing
- Ready for spaghetti?
- Faster than you can imagine
- Eat outside the box
- We do what you fancy
- Home of tasty fish
- Made in Italy
- People disappoint. Pasta never does.
- From Italy, with love.
- Pizza and divine taste
- The food lovers
- From sea to plate
- The mobile food
- Faster than light
- The secret is at the table
- Food never sleeps.
- Speedy pizza
- Fresh fish in every dish
- Get the door. It’s Domino’s
- The natural light food
- The better burger
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- The tastiest taco!
- As nature teaches us
- We listen to the food
- Singing to a different tune-a
- Show them you care. Bring tacos.
- Just like grandma used to make
- Always sustainably caught
- The den of chefs
- Taste the difference
- The only thing we’re serious about is food.
- The good side of the food
- A little silly, a lot of sushi
- Like Mom’s house
- The artisans of the pizza
- The future of tradition
- The superior sirloin supper
- Let’s meat
- No one ever regrets a healthy meal!
- Who says healthy is boring?
- Taste is our language
- The chicken house
- Taste matters
- Passionate about pasta!
- The pig house
- Meat. Fire. Good.
- Just have a seat
- Fresh chicken healthy chicken
- Choose Well
- The pleasure of variety on your plate
- Live longer with fresh food
- Munchies a la Mexicana
- Wish and eat
- Fresh. Sustainable.
- Invented in Japan. Perfected in your city
- The queen of burgers.
- Eat Fresh.
- The thousand flavors
- Take a trip to chow-town
- The masterchefs
- From the farm to the pan
- Every meal is a happy meal
- Move your feet, get a treat
- Homemade tortillas, pressed to perfection
- Eat different
- Delight in every bite
- The best fiesta
- Fast, fit, and fun.
- Burgers and cheese are bound to please
- Meet your meat!
- Where the flavor inebriates you
- Smart food, Good food
- Our soup is best
- Make food, not war
- From the south to your mouth
- Eat real food.
- See you tomorrow!
- Flash pizza
- The good taste of food
- Pizza with double zed
- Love our taste
- We’re out to win you over
- Ground beef between your teeth
- Got health?
- In a hurry for nigiri.
- Pizza… what else?
- Sustainable sushi. Here today, here tomorrow.
- You won’t know you’re not in Italy
- Food is our religion
- Devour the night!
- Where every day is Taco Tuesday
- Keep calm and eat strong.
- Just wow…
- The only thing we love more than food is you!
- Living the green dream
- We don’t play with food
- Eat. Drink. Love.
- Meet the Mexican Riviera
- The neato burrito
- The grill on fire
- For pizza lovers
- Taxi food
- Food, Folks and Fun
- Your happy place
- The original Italian Pizza
- Eat healthy, Live more
- We’re close to the sea
- Eat the rainbow
- Made in kitchen
- Open flame is the name of the game
- The crazy chef
- Everything I am, I owe to pasta.
- Fresh food and good moods
- Shoyu fo’ you
- One goal, one passion – food.
- License to grill
- Cheap but healthy
- Satisfy your snack attack
- Fast good food
- We’re crazy for health nuts!
- I know what good is
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Finger Lickin’ Good
- Your grub hub
- It’s never early to order a burger again.
- The taste from space
- The secret is at the table.
- The taste place
- Raw is law.
- We know our food
- A little joy between two buns
- Chase the flavors
- Grab life by the spicy food.
- Eat Fresh
- Food at first sight
- You are what you eat, so eat right
- Your special occasion destination
- Winner winner burger dinner
- Our pasta is fresh, our wine is old.
- The flavors of nature
- Ready to roll
- This is a luxury restaurant!
- First, we eat.
- Eat clean — eat green.
- One thousand flavors in one place
- The pizza makers
- Eat right. Work hard. Feel good.
- Always on time
- Here is The Italian Pizza
- Listen to your palate
- Abuela says you look hungry.
- What are you eating today?
- We know how to cook
- Eat and drink
- Sushi with a smile
- Fun. Family. Fiesta.
- We do chicken right
- Speak with the taste
- You say magic. We say Mexican.
- Buon appetito.
- If gluttony is a sin, welcome to hell
- Made with flour
- We are everywhere
- Celebrating the ocean’s bounty.
- Greasy and greasier
- Line caught. Hand rolled.
- Pizza with love
- Come take-o a taco!
- The official choice of health nuts everywhere.
- Italian is for lovers.
- If it were any fresher, it would be swimming
- When you’re here, you’re family.
- There’s no place like restaurant name
- Do the salsa!
- Santa, all I want is food.
- Pasta is life.
- Eat green
- Grass-fed goodness.
- Family, friends, and Italian food.
- Miso hungry!
- Better cows = better burgers
- Better food better mood
- Discover the real pizza
- The hot food
- Eat with with your hands
- Eat to live.
- Expect the best
- Dreamy Taste
- Kid’s food
- It’s always hot
- Don’t panic! We’re organic.
- Chefs for passion
- A ½ pound of fun in every bun
- Eat and dream
- Where taste meets the myth
- Burgers from better to best
- You deserve a break today
- Eat well and spend less
- The freshest fish on dry land
- Stop, eat and go!
- I Want Taco Bell in English
- Deliciousness jumping into the mouth
- Pasta disco
- Have it your way.
- Come on Home
- We consider mozzarella a vegetable
- No-one does chicken like us.
- Home-made pasta
- Best of the best
- Enchiladas Especial
- More flavor for less
- It’s taco time!
- The place to be for sushi
- Where the hell is my burger?
- Each enchilada wrapped con amore!
- Beyond the boundaries of taste
- We go further for our burger
- We sell flavors
- Nurture through nature
- Turbo Pizza
- Delicious and nutritious
- A taste of Tuscany
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Burgers: a one-way ticket to happiness
- Feel the taste
- The most interesting thing to happen to the cow since chocolate milk.
- Wake up with the King
- The perfect patty
- If you don’t lick your fingers, enjoy only half
- No one can compete with our meat
- The pleasure of finding the difference
- We speak fish
- Eat responsibly
- We serve passion
- Tasty jobs
- The foodie food
- Already ready
- True taste
- The greasier the better
- We love light
- No mercy to the chicken.
- For every special occasion, there’s restaurant name
- So fast so hot
- Pasta is our favorite food group.
- Just vow
- Make the love with flavor
- See you tomorrow
- Your sushi sanctuary
- Rock ‘n Roll with us
- Real food, not rabbit food
- The house of soup
- Good tastes good
- We bet you won’t find better
- Life’s too short for boring food
- Scent of fish
- Sushi: Cheaper than therapy.
- Spot-fixing with taste.
- The whole enchilada
- Kale yeah!
- Eat and enjoy
- It’s not a dish without the fish!
- Taste is our identity
- Beans and rice and everything nice.
- Find someone like us
- Line caught for a sustainable future.
- Every burger holds a smile
- Eat and Go
- Eat fast
- Listen to your tongue
- Welcome to Paradise
- Hungry people die first, let’s eat.
- Spreading cheeseburger cheer
- Want to eat me
- Live more
- Let’s give them something to taco ‘bout
- A feast from the East
- Taste house
- The food dudes
- Eat right. Feel amazing.
- Who eats pizza never dies
- Light to eat, light on your feet.
- We got lotsa pasta!
- The fried love
- The green cuisine.
- Flavor explosion
- Savor Sicily
- Now you’re eating!
- It’s Good Mood Food!
- Wake up your taste buds.
- I’d walk a mile for this burger.
- An oasis of pleasure
- You’re the Boss
- The sound of food
- Better pizza
- Big food little money
- Did Somebody Say food?
- Best quarter pound in town
- Quality is our Recipe
- Farm to fork
- Faster is better
- Our family gets a little bigger every time you come by.
- Burgers for the bold.
- A taste of home
- True Italian flavor
- The right food, the bright food.
- Play with your food!
- I need a laughing chicken.
- 31 flavors
- The court of gluttons
- When the going gets tough, the tough get grilling.
- From our casa to yours
- Freshness means (Restaurant name)
- The ABC of food
- Bringing heat to your meat
- Perfect pasta on every fork!
- Without us, tasteless
- Saving the world, one taco at a time
- America Runs On Dunkin
- Happiness is a warm burger
- Taste the myth
- The master of kitchen
- Easy to eat
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Restaurant
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your restaurant.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Pat Walls,Founder of Starter Story
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —powered by your data.Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
- Keep it short and simple. ...
- Be consistent. ...
- Focus on what makes you different. ...
- Make it timeless. ...
- Ensure it can stand alone. ...
- Consider your target market. ...
- Get input.
- - Just do it (Nike)
- - Finger lickin' good (KFC)
- - For everything else, there's MasterCard (MasterCard)
- - Eat fresh (Subway)
- - Save money. Live better. (Walmart)
- - Have a break. Have a KitKat. (KitKat)
- - Red Bull gives you wings (Red Bull)
- - A diamond is forever (De Beers)
3. Creative slogans: Creative slogans are crafted to help your brand stand out against the competition. A creative slogan should be unique and specific to your brand, but still easy enough to understand so that your audience gets the message immediately.
From “America Runs on Dunkin' Donuts” to “The Happiest Place on Earth,” the Nike “Just Do It” swoosh, or McDonald's “Lovin' It,” the best slogan examples are timeless, catchy words and phrases that live on in our minds, even when the television is off.
Make it specific. Include an action word. Include at least one dynamic emotion or feeling word. Make affirmations for yourself, not others.
- Logo first. For the maximum effect, pair your slogan with a powerful logo. ...
- Take enough time. ...
- Keep it simple. ...
- Use humor. ...
- Be honest and don't overpraise yourself. ...
- Think about your target audience. ...
- Think about what makes your brand special. ...
- Rhythm and rhyme.
Inc.com says the 5 most important tips for writing an effective slogan are: 1. Give them a rhythm, rhyme, and ring. Slogans, whether read or heard, should be pleasing to the ear; rhythmic and fluid-sounding slogans are much more recognizable and memorable for later recall.
- Nike - Just Do It.
- Apple - Think Different.
- Wendy's - Where's the Beef?
- Coca-Cola - Open Happiness.
- L'Oreal - Because You're Worth It.
- M&Ms - Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- De Beers - A Diamond is Forever.
- Wheaties - The Breakfast of Champions.
63 of the catchiest company slogans ever.
|Company slogan||Brand or product name|
|“Betcha can't eat just one”||Lay's|
|“America Runs on Dunkin'”||Dunkin' Donuts|
|“I'm Lovin' It”||McDonald's|
|“Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline”||Maybelline|
- We ease your cleaning hassles.
- Keep calm, keep clean.
- Cleaning with the best.
- Simplify your home cleaning with us.
- Get your dusty homes clean now.
- Cleaning solution for all.
- We make the cleaning effortless.
What's a Logo Tagline? A tagline is a phrase that highlights what a business does, emphasizes a value or specific message, and/or clarifies a brand's mission. You can think of taglines as a brand's mission statement condensed into a few words. It can be an important part of your brand's identity.
From “Got Milk?” to “Just do it,” slogans and advertising phrases can come in the form of questions or statements.
Slogans improve campaigns for specific products, aiming to ensure high sales for the company. A slogan can help build a relationship between a brand and the public, by telling the public what the company stands for and what they offer. Slogans use emotion to capture what a product or service can make consumers feel.
A tagline is a short, memorable phrase used in marketing campaigns to convey the value of a brand or its products. Before you coin one for your business, learn about their purpose and see examples of successful taglines and how to create them.
- Wasting time is stupidity; utilize every second and live with dignity.
- Neither relatives nor your wife can change your life. ...
- Help others in need; life is about you being there for people.
- Where happy life settles, age doesn't matter.
- Life is concise, so put worries apart.
Telecom brand Idea has unveiled its latest campaign titled 'Not working? Try NETworking'. Carrying the brand's trademark tagline 'What an Idea', the campaign comprises three TVCs. Conceptualised and crafted by BBDO India, the campaign addresses issues of unemployment and underemployment.
- Arby's – We have the meats.
- Burger King – It takes two hands to hold a Whopper.
- Carl's Jr. ...
- Hardee's – Feed your happy.
- In-N-Out Burger – Quality you can taste.
- KFC – Finger lickin' good.
- Pizza Hut – No one outpizzas the hut.
- Qdoba – Food for people who love food.
- True ingredients, true flavors, true passion.
- Good food doesn't need to be complicated.
- The finest cuisine is close to home.
- Good Food in a Friendly Place.
- Food with a smile.
- The taste you'll remember.
- Each day, a new tasting experience.
- The best ingredients, simply prepared.
"Go Olive Garden."
Over the past 13 years, “I'm Lovin' It” has gone on to become by far the longest-running McDonald's slogan in history.