Instantly reserve the best locations near Lima Airport (LIM) to store your luggage for just $6.00/ day
How it works
Select the most convenient location for your needs
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things(Video) Landing in Lima, Peru! Walkthrough of Jorge Chávez International Airport 🇵🇪
Lima Airport (LIM) Luggage Storage Guide 2023
Posted Feb 19, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Lima Airport (LIM)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Lima and need a place to store your bags near Lima Airport (LIM) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Larcomar, Open Plaza Angamos, or La Rambla and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Parque Kennedy, Santa Anita, or Puente Quilca .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Lima Airport (LIM)!
Luggage storage nearby Lima Airport (LIM) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the
largest luggage storage networks
in Lima with multiple locations near Lima Airport (LIM).
, Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to
drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Lima Airport (LIM) area start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Lima Airport (LIM) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cafetería Squisito, Wong, Malecón de Chorrillos, and Bajada a La Costa Verde San Miguel. You can also go for a hike around Cruce Av. México / Av. Parinacochas, Av. El Sol, and Avenida Andrés Aramburu. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out El Bolivariano, Antigua Taberna Queirolo, and Bar Restaurant Cordano.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Lima Airport (LIM) area?
✅Multiple locations near Lima Airport (LIM)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Lima Airport (LIM) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Lima Airport (LIM) really easily.
. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so
booking before you go there is required
, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and
we’ll tag and check in your bags
You’re now free to enjoy Lima Airport (LIM) and Lima without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Lima!
Find things to do and guides in Lima!
About Lima Airport
The Jorge Chávez International Airport, also known as the Lima Airport, is the leading international airport in Peru. The Lima Airport is actually located about seven miles outside of Lima in Callao. Even though it is only about seven miles to Lima, plan on being stuck in traffic for quite a while. The airport only has one terminal and can become congested at times. However, it is worth the hassle of being jostled about with its fantastic shops, restaurants, bistros, and passenger lounges.
Being a smaller international airport gives the Lima Airport an advantage; passengers are not spread out over acres and acres racing from terminal to terminal. Instead, passengers come through one terminal and do not have to worry about running through a sprawling airport trying to get to the next terminal to catch a flight. Even though Lima Airport is small, it is one of the busiest airports in South America, with over 16 million international and domestic passengers passing through each year.
Fun Fact: Limatambo Airport located in San Isidro was Lima’s first airport and opened in 1960. Due to space limitations, it closed in 1965 when the Jorge Chávez International Airport opened in Callao.
Things to do near Lima Airport
Even though the Lima Airport is small based on international airports across the globe, there are still a plethora of things to keep passengers busy while waiting for their flights. Enjoy native fare or head over to a more recognizable fast food joint, shop for gifts or souvenirs, or even pick up some necessities such as deodorant or a hairbrush. Browse through chocolate shops and sample decadent Peruvian chocolate.
With so many things to do and see in and around Lima Airport, you can easily become overwhelmed. Bounce is here to get you started on your journey through Lima.
- Don’t walk through the airport with dull, dusty shoes. Instead, stop by one of two shoe shine stands in the Lima Airport.
- Grab a snack or a full meal at the food court located in the main shopping area of Lima Airport.
- Feel right at home at the Starbucks located in the airport and order your favorite caffeinated drink while surfing the internet using their free Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy a refreshing shower after spending time at the spa inside the airport. Whether on a long layover or just wanting to freshen up before heading out into Lima, a shower is just the thing.
- Peruvian chocolate should be its own special food group, and there are several chocolate shops within the airport where you can indulge.
- Sit in one of the lounges and start reading a new best-selling thriller or drop by one of the book stores and grab a Peruvian tourist guide before heading out into the city.
- Visit the Sumaq VIP Lounge or the VIP Club Lounge, where you can enjoy a full buffet, free Wi-Fi, and television. Sit back in one of their comfy chairs and rest before racing to catch your next flight.
- Pick up a few souvenirs to remember your trip to Peru or search for the perfect gifts for family and friends back home.
Transit Options in Lima Airport
- Private Shuttle Service
- Public Bus Service/Combis
Luggage Storage near Lima Airport
You do not want to be that tourist who is dragging all their luggage with them through the streets while on a sightseeing tour. You will not be able to fully enjoy your time in Lima if you have big, bulky bags in tow, and it will definitely highlight the fact that you are indeed a tourist.
Bounce is here to take charge of your baggage while you head out into the city to sightsee. Find a Bounce location to stow your luggage short-term while you explore the city.
Luggage Storage Options near Lima Airport
- Museo Larco:Come wander through the treasures of Ancient Peru, including jewelry and gold pieces. The museum is inside an 18th century royal mansion. Afterward, head out to the gardens for a relaxing stroll. Don’t bring your bags with you, leave them at a Bounce location for safekeeping.
- Islas Palomino:Spend a day touring the Palomino Islands and learn about the history of each island. Watch the sea lions and Humboldt penguins as they sun themselves on the rocky beaches or chuckle at the antics of the Peruvian pelicans. You will be taking a boat to the islands, so let Bounce keep your baggage while you are there.
- Balneario La Punta:Grab a bite to eat from one of the fantastic seafood restaurants on this peninsula where you will get some of the freshest seafood around. You will be spending time walking through the neighborhood, so don’t drag your bags with you, find a Bounce location to drop them.
- Circuito Mágico del Agua:An absolute must-see, this cluster of interactive fountains pulse and dance to music and light, creating amazing effects that wow the crowd. Stow your baggage with Bounce so you can fully enjoy the fountains’ show.
- Museo De Sitio Naval – Submarino Ex Bap Abtao:Tour the Abtao-class submarine named BAP Tiburón, which was launched in 1953. This was the last submarine made in the United States for export to be commissioned by another country. There are some tight spaces on this sub, so leave your bulky bags with Bounce while you take your tour.
- Tour Callao:Take a tour of Callao and take in the wonderful art walls surrounding the city. Then, grab a bite to eat at a quaint restaurant, or explore one of the many art galleries. You will be doing a lot of walking through Callao so have Bounce watch your bags for the day.
- Museo de Arte de Lima – Mali:Take a tour of the Lima Art Museum. Enjoy one of the most comprehensive art collections in Peru dating back over 3,000 years. Don’t chance being weighed down by your luggage while visiting, have Bounce take charge of them for safekeeping.
- Real Felipe Fortress:This fortress was originally built to defend Lima and the main port from pirate attacks. Today, visitors can walk through the fortress and go into the Peruvian Army Museum. There will be a lot of walking here, so leave your luggage with Bounce to fully enjoy your tour.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Lima Airport (LIM)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Lima Airport (LIM)?
The price for luggage storage near Lima Airport (LIM) is just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Lima Airport (LIM)?
There are multiple locations in the Lima Airport (LIM) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Control de seguridad, Sumaq VIP Lounge & Business Center, and International Arrivals (Llegadas Internacionales) and all over Lima.
Is it safe to store your bags near Lima Airport (LIM)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Lima Airport (LIM).
Are there storage lockers near Lima Airport (LIM)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Lima Airport (LIM) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Lima Airport (LIM) and in the broader Lima area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Lima Airport (LIM)?
Popular metro stations like Av Venezuela/ Av García y García can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Lima near Lima Airport (LIM), you may be close to some bus stations: Estación Naranjal - Metropolitano, Gran Terminal Terrestre Plaza Norte, or Estación Central - Metropolitano. If traveling by train, Estación de Desamparados, etuchisa - LOS CHINOS, and Inca Rail S.A.C are nearest to Lima Airport (LIM).
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Lima Airport (LIM)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Lima Airport (LIM) are Wyndham Costa del Sol Lima Airport, Hotel Melia Lima, and Gran Hotel Bolivar. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Lima Airport (LIM) are Hospedaje Los Tres Reyes, B&B Wasi Aeropuerto Lima, and 1900 Backpacker's Hostel.
- (Video) PERU, HERE WE COME! | Traveling Day Atlanta to Lima | Priority Pass benefit in FLL
Where are the best restaurants near Lima Airport (LIM)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Lima Airport (LIM) are La Bonbonniere, TGI Friday’s, and La Lucha Sanguchería Criolla.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Lima Airport (LIM)?
Check out the nearby Campo de Marte, Parque Santa Cruz, and Plaza San Martín.