Tahoe Ridge Resort
In the Middle of Tahoe’s Ski Scene
From helping each other bundle up to that moment when someone wipes out, there’s nothing quite like a ski trip to bring people together. Lake Tahoe has every kind of outdoor fun, but it all starts with the Sierra Mountain ski slopes. And having those chairlifts close by is a real treat for families (and all that gear).
Our Tahoe Ridge Resort will keep your ski boot walking to a minimum with a direct connection to Heavenly Mountain via our Skier Express* gondola service. Plus, on warmer days, the shores of Lake Tahoe are just minutes away. Of course, you can’t have a ski resort without hot tubs, and we’ve got plenty. So grab an après ski drink and soak away the evening.
Swimming indoors or outdoors
Catching rays at Lake Tahoe beaches
Skiing at Heavenly Mountain
Hiking in Emerald Bay State Park
Get a Free Night on Us!
Spice up the season with a great deal as part of our 40th Anniversary Celebration! For a limited time, get the 3rd night free when you book a minimum of 3 nights at one of our select resorts.
Book your fall getaway by October 10th to take advantage of this exclusive special anniversary offer.
Book My Trip
Picture Yourself in Lake Tahoe
From snowy ski adventures on Heavenly Mountain to summery scenery at Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe always has something amazing to do and see.
Watch the Hashimoto family show you some of the best ways to experience Lake Tahoe and Tahoe Ridge Resort in the winter. (And don’t worry — the summer’s just as fun here, too.)
- The Ridge Club BistroEnjoy a tasty and seasonal breakfast, lunch or dinner while overlooking our beautiful mountains.Read More
- Opened SeasonallyMini GolfPlay a friendly game on our 18-hole course near the Terrace building.Read More
- Group TravelFrom weddings and reunions to work retreats and more, we have what you need for a great event.Read More
- Resort ShuttleHop aboard for a ride around the resort or a trip out to Bally's Lake Tahoe Casino.Read More
- PlaygroundsLet the kids run around and have fun at one of two onsite playgrounds.Read More
- Opened SeasonallySkier ExpressHop on our ski-in/ski-out gondola for direct access to Heavenly Mountain skiing and snowboarding.Read More
- MarketplaceStop in for a tasty treat or refreshing drink after enjoying a hike in Emerald Bay State Park.Read More
- Hot TubsWarm up and unwind in your choice of 15 indoor and outdoor hot tubs throughout property.Read More
- Opened SeasonallyKnoll PoolEnjoy incredible mountain views from our sparkling (and heated) outdoor pool in the Knoll area.Read More
- Clubhouse PoolSplash in our indoor/outdoor perfect-for-all-ages and full of mountain views pool in the Clubhouse.Read More
- Fitness CenterWork in a workout at our two resort fitness centers.Read More
- Opened SeasonallySports CourtsPlay a game of indoor or outdoor tennis, basketball, pickleball, horseshoes or more.Read More
- Barbecue GrillsGrill up your favorite meal on one of our gas grills on property.Read More
- Game RoomEnjoy a fun game of ping pong or billiards in our game room.Read More
See All Things to Do
- Emerald Bay State ParkEnjoy some of the most incredible views of Lake Tahoe with a short walk to the Eagle Falls overlook.Read More
- Heavenly MountainKeep your ski boot walking to a minimum with our direct Skier Express gondola to Heavenly Mountain.Read More
- Lake TahoeWith beaches, hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, there’s plenty of ways to enjoy the areaRead More
Tahoe East Shore Trail
Enjoy a leisurely stroll with amazing views along the three-mile paved path next to Lake Tahoe.
Swim around crystal-clear water, rent a kayak, or hike one of three short trails at this state park.
Spend time as a family having fun on Lake Tahoe with swimming, snorkeling, fishing, and boating.
Kings Beach State Recreation Area
Get ready for an outdoor family fun day with a sandy beach, playground, swimming, and picnic area.
Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
Play a round on this 18-hole, par-72 course situated on the Lake Tahoe shore with unmatched views.
See All Local Things to Do
- See AlsoWendy's 410 N. Maguire St.: fast food, burgers, chicken, chicken sandwiches, salads, Frosty, breakfast, open late, drive thru, meal deals in Warrensburg, MissouriAix-en-Provence: 'Inhale the presence of genius'¡SÚPER GUÍA EXCLUSIVA de CROSSOVERS del Arrowverse ACTUALIZADA con TODOS los capítulos de TODAS las Temporadas de TODAS Las Series!
Lobby Virtual Tour
The Bear Trap Lounge & Bar Virtual Tour
Two-Bedroom Plaza Virtual Tour
Two-Bedroom Cascade Virtual Tour
Two-Bedroom Tower Virtual Tour
- Ridge Tahoe Studio293 - 485 sq. ftSleeps up to 4Read More
- Ridge Tahoe One-Bedroom751 - 940 sq. ftSleeps up to 4Read More
- Ridge Tahoe Two-Bedroom Lock-Off1047 - 2159 sq. ftSleeps up to 8Read More
- Ridge Pointe Studio270 sq. ftSleeps up to 4Read More
- Ridge Pointe One-Bedroom692 - 730 sq. ftSleeps up to 4Read More
- Ridge Pointe Two-Bedroom Lock-Off1000 sq. ftSleeps up to 8Read More
- Ridge Crest One-Bedroom646 sq. ftSleeps up to 4Read More
- Ridge View One-Bedroom672 - 909 sq. ftSleeps up to 4Read More
See All Accommodations
Weddings and Events
Host your special day in one of two awe-inspiring and expansive event spaces. Need to host a corporate event? We also offer a variety of catering and room packages.
Learn About Club Membership
Want to make Tahoe Ridge Resort your home away from home? As a Club Member, enjoy vacations year after year across a variety of destinations – all with the spacious comforts of home and the fun amenities and activities that make it a vacation. Just a few benefits of a vacation ownership with us include:
- Customizable points, so you can build vacations that are right for you
- Flexibility to enjoy weekday retreats, weekend getaways, or weeklong trips
- Variety with access to our 28 resorts, accommodations options varying from city studios to extra-special Signature Collection villas, and exchange stays at over 13,000 partner hotels worldwide*
- And so much more…
And no matter where your adventures take you, our Club Membership ensures you’ll always have a great place to stay.
Request Membership Info
Already a member?
Venture over to the member site to start planning your stay.
About Tahoe Ridge Resort
400 Ridge Club DriveStateline, NV 89449
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Find Your Vacation
We’ve got great rental offers available. To see all our resort deals, check availability and start packing!
Ready to reserve a rental? Select a resort and dates.
Frequently Asked Questions
The resort is located in Stateline, Nevada. You can find the address and more on our resort’s contact info page.
Yes, there is self-parking for guests at the resort.
Parking is included in the resort fee at the resort.
Yes, there are two pools at the resort. One is indoor/outdoor and open all year long, with the other outdoor and open seasonally.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. with check-out at 10 a.m.
Yes, the resort offers Wi-Fi.
Yes, the resort has The Ridge Club Bistro and The Bear Trap Lounge and Bar on site serving food and alcoholic beverages.
Yes, there are two fitness centers at the resort.
The cost to stay at the resort starts at $99 a night plus taxes and fees. Additionally, there is a $39 per night resort fee that includes a variety of onsite activities and amenities, including Wi-Fi access, parking, fitness center, sports courts access, mini golf, boarding pass printing, outdoor fire pits, sauna and barbecue grills.
The resort has 641 individual rooms.
Yes, there are electric car charging stations available at the resort.